Academic Policies and Requirements - Undergraduate
GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
The following requirements must be completed by undergraduate degree candidates at Rhode Island College in order to graduate:
- The General Education requirements.
- The College Writing Requirement.
- The College Mathematics Competency.
- The major requirements listed under each program, and, if applicable, requirements in the minor.
- A minimum of 120 credit hours, with a minimum of 45 credit hours taken at RIC. Of the 45 credit hours, a minimum of 15 credit hours must be in the major (12 of which must be at the 300- or 400-level).
- A minimum overall grade point average of 2.00 on a 4.00 scale.