Financial Planning C.G.S.
- A completed application form accompanied by a $50 nonrefundable application fee.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, with a minimum grade point average of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate records.
- Two courses in financial accounting, macroeconomics, and statistics/quantitative methods.
- Completion of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), with a minimum score of 450.
A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale in all C.G.S. course work.
|ACCT 533||Fundamentals of Financial Planning|
|ACCT 543||Personal Income Tax Planning|
|ACCT 554||Estate Planning|
|ACCT 555||Retirement Planning and Employee Benefits|
|ACCT 661||Financial Planning Capstone Course|
| Fall, Spring.
Total Credit Hours: 19