Advanced Counseling C.G.S.
A completed application form accompanied by a $50 nonrefundable application fee.
- Completion of all Feinstein School of Education and Human Development admission requirements (standardized test scores are not required).
- A master’s degree in counseling.
- A Performance-Based Evaluation of professional work or volunteer experience.
- A current résumé.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale. Grades below a B are not considered of graduate quality and are of limited application to degree work.
- A minimum grade of B in CEP 610, CEP 611, CEP 683, and CEP 684. Students who receive a grade below a B in any of these courses must meet with the program director. If it is recommended that the student continue, the student must retake the course.
- Failure to meet any one of the above requirements is sufficient cause for dismissal from the program.
- A satisfactory rating on the assessment portfolio.
|CEP 610||Advanced Clinical Internship I|
|CEP 611||Advanced Clinical Internship II|
|CEP 683||Practicum III: Advanced Counseling Skills|
|CEP 684||Practicum IV: Advanced Clinical Interventions|
|ELECTIVE ||Electives (approved by advisor or chair)|
Total Credit Hours: 15-27